We supply a vast range of medical grade foam products for surgical procedures and other medical uses, including protective packaging for medical devices. We provide surgical foam in numerous colours and thicknesses and we can supply either closed-cell or open-cell foam, depending on your intended application.
All our medical foam products comply with strict manufacturing standards and our deep expertise in foam fabrication enables us to make customised products tailored to your exact specifications.
Applications for our medical foam products
- Cushioning for medical devices
- Wound dressings
- Sealing of medical device keypads and screens
- Prosthetic padding
- Bespoke orthotics
- Ostomy equipment sealing
Key properties of medical grade foam
- Flexible and breathable to ensure comfort
- Long-lasting consistency
- Resistant to stains and fungus
- Sterilisable by gamma or ethylene oxide
- Water-resistant (closed-cell) or water-absorbent (open-cell) as the situation requires
- Excellent impact absorption